Availability & Booking
As we prefer to handle all holiday rental enquiries personally it is not possible to book Tigh Ruaraidh online.
Please check the availability calendar for your preferred dates then complete this form (which can also be used for general enquiries).
All rentals start and end on a Saturday, though at Christmas and New Year we alter this depending which day they fall on.
For all bookings if you have a particular start date in mind which is showing as 'Provisional', it's always worth contacting us as sometimes availability can change quickly.
Rental charge is per week.
- N.B. Price varies depending on numbers in your party.
7 January 2023 to 1 April 2023
(exc. Christmas and New Year)
from £985 -£1325
|from £1495 - £1925
22 April to 27 May 2023
2 September to 28 October 2023
from £1395 - £1795
|3 June to 26 August 2023
|Christmas and New Year
|Dates vary according to when Christmas and New Year fall
|£1575 - £2150
- What is included in the price?
Electricity, central heating, bedlinen, towels, limited Wi-Fi use (N.B. Unlimited unfortunately not available), toiletries, coal and logs. As mobile phone reception can be patchy locally, we allow free use of the landline phone with calls up to the value of £10 p.w.
- Essential kitchen information
- American-style Fridge-freezer, Dishwasher. Built-in single oven (Neff Slide'n Hide), Microwave and Warming drawer. Induction hob. Everhot electric range cooker. Electric hand mixer with liquidiser, Food processor, Stick blender and Breadmaker. An extensive range of kitchen utensils, pans and cookery books.
- Although we accept up to two well-behaved dogs, we must emphasise that they be strictly controlled both inside and outside the house at all times. Owners should be aware that sheep graze in areas surrounding the property throughout the year. There is an additional charge of £20 per dog
- No Smoking As you would expect, Tigh Ruaraidh is a no smoking house and we respectfully ask that you observe this policy in consideration for the comfort of other guests.
- Payment terms
A deposit of £100 is payable upon booking. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer only. We regret that card payments are not accepted.
- The balance of the rental charge due is payable one month before the reserved start date.
If you have to cancel your holiday up to a month before the reserved start date we will refund your deposit. However if you cancel within a month of the reserved start date and we are unable to resell that week, then a charge of 50% of the total rental due will be payable. You are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance to protect yourself against such an eventuality.